The perfect side dish that goes well with any protein like this fish fillets in red bell peppers and white wine sauce with a side of zucchini and corn plus feta cheese on top.
- 5 zuchinnis, cut in cubes
- 1 /2 cups of corn, fresh or frozen
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- Mozzarella cheese, shredded (optional)
- Feta cheese, crumbles (optional)
In a skillet at medium heat, fry the onion with 2 tbsp. of olive oil until caramelized. Incorporate the zuchinni and corn. Cover with lid, cook until the zucchini changes colour and is tender. Season with salt and pepper.
Optional: add mozzarella cheese and cook for a few more minutes until melted. Or, garnish with feta cheese crumbles. Enjoy!