This farmer’s pizza, made with pesto, mushrooms, cramelized onions, green peppers and broccoli, is the perfect way to eat veggies in a delicious way.
Follow our general instructions for pizza: dough, sauce and preparation.
- Homemade or store-bought pesto sauce
- 1/2 small onion, julianned
- 4 medium mushrooms, sliced
- 1 small green pepper, sliced
- 1/4 cup broccoli florets, blanched
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- salt and pepper
- mozarella cheese (optional)
In a skillet fry the onion, mushrooms and pepper for 5 minutes; salt and pepper to taste. Follow the general instructions above to assemble and cook the pizza. Eat without mozarella cheese to make it a vegan pizza.